In this highly visible role, you will be at the center of sensor design & characterization effort, with a critical impact on product sensing capabilities.
- Modeling and analysis of microsystems and sensors using SolidWorks and ANSYS, including structural, thermal, electrostatic, electromagnetic, thermal, and/or fluidic analysis.
- Proven track record of refining new technologies into mature products.
- Knowledgeable in Matlab, C/C++ and scripting languages.
- Knowledgeable enough in all aspects of sensor usage that they can productively work with and support the sensor team.
- Knowledgeable in silicon characterization, reliability and production testing.
- Evaluation and comparison of sensing technologies in the context of target products
- Invent, design, model, simulate and test micro scale devices for consumer electronics sensing applications
- Development of capture infrastructure to evaluate performance of different sensor technologies.
- Take proof of concept designs through prototyping, qualification and mass production readiness
- Work with hardware, firmware and algorithms teams to refine nascent technologies into compelling customer features
- Present at meetings on sensor evaluations
BS required / MS or PhD preferred
Apple - 2 years ago
Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing devices with...