Senior Implementation Consultant
will work both independently and on a team to successfully implement HealthTech Software applications adhering to HealthTech defined best practices, standard implementation plans and customer focused agendas. Consultants are responsible for developing a designed approach in the focused discipline for each ancillary department they represent in a clinical environment. The individual will work with customer projects, coordinating activities with project managers and the customers in which they are engaged. Consultant will compliment additional disciplines and work with other Consultants and/or Triage Team to develop plan focused on customer success and consistent repeatable results. Will collaborate with team members to ensure projects meet the customer objectives and achieve projected targets for: timeline, budget and overall customer satisfaction. Will represent HealthTech in a professional manner in person and through communications to customers. Consultant will complete all administrative tasks in a timely manner.
Consultant will conducts assessments (annual and ad hoc) to review customer use of the system, in accordance with best practice and customer design plan to make recommendations for improved use to increase return on investment. Consultant reviews new system features and collaborates with HealthTech Learning Institute team members to develop training and consulting packages for customers.
Evaluates industry changes impacting the use of the HealthTech software and develops consulting packages to assist customers in implementing changes.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED)
- Successfully implement the HealthTech applications to which they support.
- Prepares customer-focused agendas and instruction to ensure successful knowledge transfer to our customers.
- Provides transition information to software implementation team and liaison on the file build activities.
- Develops training plan with the Project Manager.
- Develops and coordinates testing plan with the Project Manager.
- Delivers training to customers (onsite, remote, and HealthTech offices).
- Coordinates Go Live and Cutover process in discipline area with project Manager.
- Maintain knowledge skills in appropriate applications and continue internal inniative for cross training opportunities.
- Responsible for correct and timely submission of: time, expense reports and status reports.
- Ensures that all HIPAA Privacy and Security requirements and responsibilities are adhered to when access to client data is required.
- Adheres to all HealthTech policies and procedures.
- Works to exceed financial and productivity targets.
- Maintain knowledge of new version updates and additional functionality.
- Utilizes the agreed upon tools to minimize variability of install process, while continuing to try to improve standards.
- Positively transfer knowledge to our customers and call out risks to the success of an implementation.
- Deliver effective, measurable training to our customers and internal staff on the applications they represent.
- Professionally represent HealthTech in all aspects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- They will be able to build, train and support at least one application from the list defined below within a ninety day timeline.
- Additional applications may be added as options.
- Mentor new team members or level one consultants.
- Work with the Support team (Triage) on issue resolution.
- Develop enhancements to workflow, implementations or tools utilized by our customers or team.
- Conducts assessments of system use and process and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Understands release changes and develops programs to assist customers with capitalizing on new functionality and changing processes.
- Assists customers in identifying areas for process improvement and implementing changes.
- Conducts other consulting engagements (e.g. report development, process implementation) related to HealthTech products.
- Develop additional service offerings that HealthTech can implement to increase revenue recognition.
- Assist the leadership team in evaluation of team skills and recommend improvements.
- They will be able to build, train and support multiple financial and/or clinical applications.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS (EDUCATION, SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, ETC.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required. Master’s Degree desired.
- Minimum 4 years hospital consulting, hospital management/clinical experience, or software implementation experience required.
- Healthcare IT software implementation experience preferred, HealthTech experience desired.
- IBM i-Series (AS400) experience a plus.
- Documentation required of current certifications or licensures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate in both writing and verbally, especially with executives required.
- Must be results oriented, able to evaluate processes, organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work independently or with a team to complete assigned projects on time and on budget.
- Demonstrated experience training customers and employees.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, customers, partners, and corporate executives.
- Must be flexible with a “can do” attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high pressure situations.
- Ability to retain and protect confidential material.
- Sufficient computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) to complete work assigned.
- Customer service orientated.
- Negative pre-employment drug tests.
- Criminal and MVR backgrounds meet our company hiring criteria.
Healthcare Management Systems, Inc - 16 months ago