Do you want to work for a company that has been named one of The Wall Street Journal top 50 startups and one of the 25 top start ups to bet your career on by Business Insider ?
Coupa Software is currently seeking a Senior Level Professional Services team member to be based in its San Mateo, CA Headquarters.
We’re looking for an energetic and passionate individual who can deliver successful implementations of Coupa Cloud Spend Management to all of our customers. This is a hands-on role and the right person will be looking to jump right in and make a difference. This person truly believes that “it’s not my job” is actually a four-letter word.
We implement quickly and deliver real results, so our customers can realize a return on their investment as quickly as possible. Unlike a lot of other software companies, Coupa’s Professional Services team isn’t measured on revenue. Instead, we measure ourselves on the total number of successful implementations completed.
- Help customers focus on their goals and drive the implementation towards a successful, on-time implementation.
- Forge strong partnerships with customers and colleagues.
- Lead all aspects of implementation and complete all Coupa configuration components (from Coupa system setup to supplier enablement’s).
- Engage customers in enlightened business need discussions versus feature/function basics.
- Provide technical and functional expertise to customers during the implementation process.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full Coupa CSM platform and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Create and/or improve implementation templates, training and presentations.
- Follow Coupa implementation methodology for all customers and tailor to meet each customer’s unique business needs.
- Share relevant prior experiences with customers and colleagues.
- Provide assistance to colleagues where needed.
- Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off client site.
- Manage customers where up to 25% of your time may include travel.
- Provide Coupa platform demonstrations and various trainings.
- 7-10 years’ experience in systems applications consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- Candidates should have extremely strong client management skills and be able to work with customers to execute an implementation plan that works towards a rapid, successful go-live.
- eProcurement, AP and/or Expense Management experience is desired, but not required.
- Experience with Software as a Service is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and sales force automation software.
- Previous senior consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success: Ariba, Concur, NetSuite, Basware, OB10, Salesforce.com, Workday, Great Plains, ACT, Oracle, SAP.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations are required.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
- Bachelor Degree required.
- Must have shown significant career growth as part of prior experience
In addition to a very competitive salary, Coupa offers stock options, impressive company paid health benefits, 401(k), generous PTO and a startup environment that allows for creativity and a chance to have fun at work while making a difference in the business world.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will NOT be accepted.