With little to no management oversight the individual will…
6 + years of applicable experience.
- Manage the overall implementation process for each assigned client for new business as well as support major changes to existing clients based on platform procedures
- Deliver an on-time installation as identified by the completion of the Implementation documentation procedures
- Track the progress of the implementation using a Project Plan, conduct weekly update calls by creating and maintaining an Action Log until all Implementation tasks are completed
- Partner with sales and operations to support opportunities through new product development, new/existing client assignments, inclusive of transitioning the client to the Account Team who will be responsible for the on-going relationship with the client
- Collaborate with internal partners to deliver customer requirements, through the timely and accurate documentation of Management reporting tools and effective management of partners to meet key deliverables
- Consistently demonstrate the CVS/Caremark Core Values of Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Openness and Teamwork
- Contribute to assigned process improvement activities through participation in the Process Improvement Initiative projects
- Work independently in a supervised team environment
- Project manage the implementation process, gathering client requirements and work with internal partners to implement the client's needs and mentoring others in the existing and/or best practices
- Be responsible for working with incumbent vendors, consultants or Third Party Administrators when required and document and communicate key changes
- Support finalist meetings as well as complete special projects as assigned
- Support their manager by assisting other team members as a mentor to work independently in a supervised team environment
- Identify process improvement opportunities providing proactive, strategic solutions
- Lead a Project Team as assigned
- Travel requirement of 25%
Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment;
Account Service and Benefit experience required;
Excellent oral presentation and listening skills;
Excellent verbal and written skills;
Skillful in the use of Microsoft Office software programs, including Microsoft Project;
Problem solving experience required;
Ability to multi-task and work with multiple internal and external partners;
Superior organizational skills required;
Demonstrate ability to work productively in a dynamic environment;
Lead by example; informal leadership skills;
Mentor and lead others to achieve overall Team goals
9 years years or equivelent experience in, but not limited to: Implementations, PBM, Project Management, Healthcare, Business Operations and Client Relationship Management
PMP or CPIM Certification Preferred
Bachelor’s Degree required or equivelent experience. CPIM or PMP certified.
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units - MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.