Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, with a commercial presence in over 170 Countries.
Michelin is searching for a Senior Industrial Engineer, with at least 10 years of manufacturing experience. You will report to the Industrial Engineering Manager who is part of the Plant Manager's staff. As the Senior Industrial Engineer, you will lead and manage the continuous improvement in productivity and lead other cost reduction projects in the plant that range from specific work posts to corporate systems.
Specific IE Functions/Techniques may include:
- Regularly studies, analyzes, presents and implements agreed upon recommendations.
- Works with plant engineers to justify and implement capital expenditure projects.
- Assumes responsibility for IE functions as they relate to a system or area within a facility or a specific project or projects within a facility.
- Develops and utilizes classical I.E. techniques, administrative responsibilities, and project facilitation.
- Facility manpower (headcount) planning for the facility
- Productivity planning with accompanying future strategies for improvement
- Machine capacity analysis and strategies for improvement
- Process effectiveness analysis and strategies for improvement
- Development, implementation, and follow-up of various management information indicators
- Expansion needs analysis
- Material flow analysis
- Developing and maintaining engineered time standards
Michelin believes that a comprehensive benefit plan is an important component of its overall employee Total Rewards Program. These are a few highlights of the Michelin North America's benefits program:
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today
- Healthcare: Major medical and preventive care; Dental; Flexible spending accounts (PRA); Supplemental Vision hardware plan
- Life Insurance: Group Term Life; Short-term and long-term disability
- Retirement & Savings Plans: Defined contribution pension; 401(k) savings plan; 529 college savings plan.
- Other Perks: 10 annual paid holidays + vacation; Tire rebate program; Adoption assistance; Employee stock ownership program; Reimbursement for the cost of continued education
The Michelin corporate community is made up of more than 110,000 people, representing 120 nationalities. In a Group whose employee relationships are rooted in dialogue and mutual respect, their diversity is a valuable asset and source of creativity, while their professionalism and commitment are instrumental in driving our performance and growth.
By joining the Michelin team, your career opportunities for the future will be varied. A career manager will be assigned to help you manage your career at Michelin. Apply Today - Our application process will take approximately 15 minutes. Thank you for your interest in Michelin.
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer * Qualifications
- BS in Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent technical major
- Minimum of ten years of industrial or manufacturing related engineering experience. - Supervisory experience required
- Demonstrated leadership experience: military (Junior Military Officer (JMO)) a plus
- Project management experience
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer *
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set and achieve goals with minimum supervision. Demonstrated solid teamwork, interpersonal and planning skills
Monster - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard