NavigationArts is seeking a dynamic, well rounded and qualified candidate for the position of a full-time Senior Information Architect. This position leads the project team during all phases of our user-centered design process. The Senior Information Architect displays expertise in more than one user experience domain skill and applies this expertise to lead project teams and mentor other members of the user experience team. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified candidate to join one of the fastest growing user experience and application development firms in the nation.
- Lead analysis and ensure that work addresses key research questions and remains grounded in project/client objectives.
- Develop relevant representations (models) of experience, and construct a meaningful overall user-centered story line.
- Lead content requirement, develop organizational and conceptual models and craft high-level interaction.
- Create voice and tone requirements and messaging strategy based on brand promise and experience research.
- Lead the development and manage content matrix. Scope and manage content design level of effort on the project, Content Design schedule and timeline.
- Determine the structure, plan, and user experience of a project and lead the translation of experience research to design
- Lead the definition of functionality, navigation, interaction and architecture to ensure it reflects the research and modeling
- Communicate and collaborate with the project manager, engineers, designers, and site authors in all stages of production
- Translate business and user experience requirements into functional definitions and interface recommendations
- Excellent research and analysis skills
- Excellent problem-framing and argument-building skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to present to a variety of audiences
- Ability to think creatively about business problems and to connect research insights to Internet-based solutions
- Excellent skills in concept development and design implementation
- Experience working in a web consulting environment with simultaneous projects and deadlines
- Experience in client management and business development
- Bachelor's degree or Advanced degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in Information Architecture field
- Experience with prototyping software such as Axure, RP or Irise
- Experience with CMS (Drupal, Sitecore, Day, Sharepoint), a plus
NavigationArts is a leading Internet strategy and consulting firm specializing in the fast-growing field of information architecture and usability design. We help companies and organizations transform the way they do business by integrating strategic, creative and technical disciplines into powerful Internet solutions that optimize online business processes. We differentiate ourselves by our ability to convert complex informational and transactional processes into highly intuitive user experiences that drive value for our clients.
- Salary negotiable, commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits including health, medical, vision, and dental
- Dynamic, energetic work environment with a proven industry leader
JobHost - 12 months ago
NavigationArts is a leading Internet strategy and consulting firm specializing in the fast-growing field of information architecture and usa...