Key Member of the FAB-T Information Assurance team with primary responsibilities in the areas of platform support for cross domain solutions. Also serves as a platform liaison for Certification and Accreditation activities to include DIACAP processes, Interim Authority to Operate processes, etc. Ensures compliance with IA requirements, conducts IA risk and threat analyses, ensures that designed IA requirements and processes are integrated into system architectures, assesses IA design proposals and functional analyses, plans IA testing, and achieves IA certification and accreditation. Monitors program/project progress according to plans and takes corrective actions as necessary to achieve end result. Candidate must be willing to support minimal travel as required while supporting program objectives.
- Must have experienced knowledge of and application with national, DoD and Air Force IA policies and regulations
- Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
- Security Technical Implementation Guides and Enterprise Information Technology Data Repository (EITDR) and experience with information networks and architectures, related hardware and software, operating systems and communications systems.
- 3-5 years direct experience with Certification and Accreditation activities desired.
- BS in any Engineering discipline or MIS/IT degree also desired.
- CISSP (preferred) or other security certification; or achieving certification within 6 months is required as per DoD 8570.01-M.
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret security clearance is highly desired but not mandatory.
P3I, Inc - 17 months ago