Aspect is a global software and IT services firm specializing in applying Microsoft unified communications and collaboration to help customers achieve optimal results through enhanced business processes across the enterprise and in the contact center. Aspect provides IT consulting, integration services and business applications. For more information, visit www.aspect.com. Follow Aspect on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AspectUC.
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
- Key contributor to build and enhance technical components of global information security program.
- Work directly with Aspect’s IT organization providing security architecture and design guidance for new applications and systems selection to mitigate risks and enhance system security.
- Assist in setting priorities for security projects based on risk analysis, and assist in the preparations of budgetary justifications.
- Manage enterprise security vulnerability assessments of network, server, and client infrastructure globally. Monitor current state and provide reporting, trending and tracking.
- Support the day to day review and monitoring of security toolsets and solutions.
- Develop and maintain proactive security reporting dashboards and KPIs.
- Assist with development and testing of security incident response plan and disaster recovery and business continuance efforts.
- Lead efforts to enhance security posture including logging and monitoring, data classification and protection.
- Provide oversight and document the results of tests and exercises and identify necessary enhancements to Disaster Recovery and Business Continuance plans.
- Assist with security investigation and computer forensic analysis as needed
- Respond to technical audit inquiries.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Recent and hands-on work in multiple security technologies: SIEM, end-point security, firewalls, data classification and protection, and vulnerability management
- Experience with vulnerability scanning using commercial and open source tools
- Working knowledge of platform operating systems including Windows and UNIX
- Knowledge of applicable practices and laws, regulations relating to data privacy and protection
- High level of analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Interest and aptitude to conduct research into security issues and products as required
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Understanding of security/computer incident response methodologies, DR and BCP trends
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- 5+ years of hands-on relevant experience in IT and Information Security.
- Industry security certifications are desired (i.e., CISSP, GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, GSEC). CISSP preferred.
Aspect Software Inc. - 8 months ago