Sugar Land, TX 77478
Business Unit Description :
Output Solutions provides start-to-finish printed booklet, transaction card manufacturing and personalization, laser and commercial print, mailing & electronic document delivery solutions for a variety of industries and markets. Our Vision is to be the leading provider of business critical communications by providing products and services of superior value and reach. Markets served include Financial Institutions, Associations/Membership, Healthcare, Private Label/Retail Card, Investment Services, and Telecommunications.
Job Summary :
The Senior Information Security Analyst will perform activities required to ensure the safety of information systems assets and protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. The Analyst will work with the corporate user community to understand their security needs, and implement processes and procedures to accommodate them. In addition, provide assistance in ensuring that the user community is aware, comprehends and adheres to procedures required to maintain enterprise class security standards
• Subject Matter Expert for Governmental regulations: NIST, FISMA and DIACAP
• Ensure that monitoring of security logs of windows environment, network infrastructure and security devices including firewalls, Intrusion Detection Devices and routers/switches is performed in a manner consistent of regulatory requirements
• Security analysis and recommendations during System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Participation in promoting Security Awareness Programs
• Establishing security processes and standards to maintain compliance with Industry regulations
• Perform vulnerability assessments on internal and external environments
• Attack detection and mitigation
• CISSP and CCSP certifications are strongly preferred
• MCSE, CCNA, and GIAC desired
• Working knowledge of IT auditing and information security management
• Working knowledge of Project Management and demonstrated leadership skills required
• Extensive interpersonal, written/verbal communication, organizational and leadership skills
• Proven experience in business planning, resource allocation and project management
• Ability to confront conflict and difficult issues in a professional, assertive, and proactive manner
• Ability to interact across all levels of management
• Demonstrated ability to influence and work effectively within a highly matrixed organization with employees at all levels.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or related experience.
• Area of specialization: Computer Science
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Technologies 10 years preferred
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in Information Security
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience with NIST and DIACAP guidelines
• Architectural knowledge of Windows servers, Active Directory infrastructure (DNS, etc.), TCP/IP protocol suite, DMZ and Web architectures along with excellent problem-solving skills.
• Expertise of information security technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention, SSL and VPNs.
• The individual must enjoy an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Fiserv - 12 months ago
It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks,...