SCCI is seeking qualified candidates for our Information Assurance-Cyber Security Division. This position will provide support to the Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD) and Marine Corps Systems Command customers. This support will include working with the Information Assurance (IA) Cyber Security team to plan, execute, and implement the Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and the Navy Platform Information Technology (PIT) Risk Approval (PRA) process for various Navy and Marine Corps Information Systems.
Successful candidates will work with engineers and configuration management personnel to assess and evaluate Navy and Marine Corps Information System's security architecture, provide technical and programmatic IA support to influence the design and implementation of secure networks and information technology systems, and promote effective programmatic, technical, and environmental cost savings of the system acquisition life cycle.
- Lead development of DIACAP and PRA packages
- Lead review of security controls for Navy and Marine Corps Information Systems in accordance with DoD 8500 policy and NIST 800 series special publications.
- Lead development of Defense-In-Depth Architecture drawings
- Lead IA test events and analysis of test data for risk assessment and POAM development
- Produce technical reports and white papers on Cyber Security and Information Assurance
- Support DoD Supply Chain Security efforts
Essential Skills and Experience
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Possess a DoDI 8570.1-M, IAM Level II certification (CISSP, CISM, CAP, or GSLC)
- Fully Certified Navy or Marine Corps Validator
- Bachelor's degree (computer science, management information systems, or network security)
- 5 or more years of experience in network, host, data, or application security in multiple operating system environments (Windows, Solaris, Linux, Unix)
- 5 or more years of experience working with DoD approved firewalls, network scanning and intrusion detection tools, and authentication technologies.
- 5 or more years of experience developing C&A packages via the DIACAP
- 3 or more years of experience developing PRA packages via the NAVSEAINST 9400.2-M
- Familiarization with DoDI 8510.01E, DoD 8500.1, DoD 8500.2 guidance documents as well as NIST Special Publications (e.g. 800-53, 800-37, etc)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to successfully pass a background investigation
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of employees and their families, including health, dental, life/AD&D, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance program, and 401(k).
- Master's degree (computer science, management information systems or network security)
- DAWIA Certified Level III (Information Technology, Life Cycle Logistics, etc)
- DoD, DoN, and USMC IT knowledge and experience
- 5 or more years of security and system engineering experience
- Strong organization, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
SCCI provides Systems Engineering, Configuration Management, Information Assurance, Information Management Systems, Software Engineering,...