Senior Information Security Engineer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Code 42 is seeking a Senior Information Security Engineer to help maintain our high standard of security in a rapidly growing cloud infrastructure. Continuous vigilance of threats to our company and our customers, as well as the ability to quickly assess the implications of cutting edge technology, will be your focus.
- Define, deploy, and manage security infrastructure
- Define security requirements for Code 42 technical infrastructure and software
- Review, analyze, and respond to security events
- Conduct security assessments using automated tools and manual penetration testing techniques
- Assist with incident handling, forensic analysis, and creation of guidelines and procedures
- 5+ years of Security Engineering experience or equivalent demonstrable proficiency
- Comprehensive understanding of networking, FreeBSD/Linux, firewalls, intrusion detection, authentication systems, and PKI
- Experience leveraging Open Source security tools
- Experience automating security tasks via scripting
- Responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Code 42 is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Code 42 Software - 8 months ago
Code 42 makes meaningful software, entrusted with protecting the world's data. We work on cutting edge technology to handle data and...