Achieve More. Be Inspired. Make a Difference.
Be part of an exciting team dedicated to keeping America safe at home and abroad. Sotera Defense Solutions is seeking candidates with experience as a Senior Information Systems Analyst.
The rapidly changing and dynamic challenges our U.S. government customers face every day will inspire your ingenuity and challenge you to achieve more than you thought possible.
Join the Sotera team and put your ingenuity and skills to work to make a difference helping our national security customers achieve mission success.
Qualified candidates will assist the DOJ customer in leveraging economies of scale for better pricing and ensure compliance with software license agreements working on a program that is a set of federal business practices that join financial, contractual, and inventory functions to support life cycle management and strategic decision making for the IT environment.
An enterprise IT asset management program encompasses the management of all components of computing and computer networks, from acquisition through disposal. These practices include the request and approval process, acquisition management, life cycle management, re¬deployment and disposal management. A key component is capturing the financial information about the lifecycle of components which aids the organization in making business decisions based on meaningful and measurable financial objectives.
Be a part of the team whose goals are to support both the Software and Hardware Lifecycle Management processes by:
• Reducing costs in the areas of license agreements, use rights and software purchases;
• Ensuring compliance with software license agreements; and
• Becoming the center of excellence for providing the tools and guidance for divisions to reconcile relevant software products to their respective licenses.
Hardware Lifecycle Management
• Reducing costs in the areas of hardware procurement by establishing enterprise contracts for standardized hardware;
• Becoming the center of excellence for providing advice and guidelines for acquiring, tracking, assessing and disposing of hardware; and
• Becoming the center of excellence for providing guidance on decision making based on the value of hardware at the end of the equipment's life, warranty provisions, user needs and capital resource expenditures.
Be part of the national security solution. Join the Sotera team.