OpenSky is a rapidly growing Professional Services organization that operates on the premise that highly skilled, smart, experienced, and energetic people are the catalyst of any successful enterprise. Our focus lies in delivering information technology (IT) services centered on infrastructure, security and compliance requirements within our client’s environment. OpenSky’s proven consulting engagement methodology ensures timely delivery of critical technology initiatives. We offer uniquely objective solutions to our clients by providing a vendor-neutral response to complex hardware and software decisions. Our resultant response and delivery relies on qualified consultants that adhere to a project-based approach on every engagement.
At OpenSky we have a passion for partnering with our customers on their most complex information technology projects. We encourage a spirit of collaboration and open communication with our customers, partners, consultants, and internal teams. Our values include customer-focused, excellence, teamwork, open communication, and a sense of urgency in everything we do.
Our most recent accolades include:
About the Opportunity
- Winner 2011 & 2012 Marcum Tech Top 40
- FOX/CT – 2011 & 2012 Best Place to Work
- Named to CRN’s Fast Growth List 2011 & 2012
- Named to Inc. 500 List of America's Fastest Growing Companies
Due to the growth of our Mid Atlantic Region, we are looking to add consultants to our Infrastructure Services Practice.
Primary responsibilities of the position are:
Work on some of the most complex client infrastructure services projects.
OpenSky is an EEO/AA employer
- 5 to 7 plus years of experience in the industry in consulting and the corporate environment with primary experience in professional services
- In-depth technical skills with virtualization and in two of the following areas; servers, storage, or networking
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication and documentation skills