Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities and enforcing accountability, developing and maintaining a budget and schedule to ensure timely completion of project. Maintain standard project management documentation and metrics with direction from Executive Project Manager or Program Manager required. Work directly with client counterpart, other project leads, and ongoing operations to deliver successful implementation and manage scope.
- Build and Execute Project Plan: Build a project plan in order to execute. Execute the tasks as defined in the project plan in order to achieve the project goals.
- Monitor and Control Project Work: Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify any variances, perform any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Manage Change to Project Scope: Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques in order to keep the project plan accurate, updated, reflective of authorized project changes as defined in the change management plan and facilitate customer acceptance.
- Implement Quality Management Plan: Implement the quality management plan to ensure that work is being performed according to required quality standards.
- Communicate Project Plan: Ensure a common understanding by setting expectations in accordance with the project plan in order to align the stakeholders and team members. Implement the approved actions and workarounds required to mitigate project risk events in order to minimize the impact of the risks on the project.
- Execute Resource Allocation Plan: Manage resource allocation proactively by ensuring that appropriate resources and tools are assigned to the tasks according to the project plan in order to execute the planned tasks successfully.
- Celebrates Accomplishments: Celebrates, either formally or informally, the accomplishment of goals.
- Engages Others: Engages others in the attainment of the vision for the future. Influences others by enthusiastically sharing the future vision as a means for them to attain their goals.
- Responsible for overall financial management which includes budget and labor.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
- 7-10 years of infrastructure project management experience.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to present solutions.
- Able to work on multiple projects and prioritize effectively.
- Strong communication skills.
- Provides information to others both internal and external to the organization; represents the organization to customers and other external sources.
Aon Hewitt - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Aon plc is a multinational corporation headquartered in London, United Kingdom, that provides risk management services, insurance and...