Job is located in San Francisco, CA.
Our growing financial client is hiring for a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager. The Senior Project Manager will be working in a fast-paced Production Support environment supporting customer facing and online banking applications. The PM will manage multiple high-visibility infrastructure projects on Messaging and Alerts platforms.
- Manage multiple high-visibility infrastructure projects on Messaging and Alerts platforms.
- Collaborate with business unit managers and development managers to deliver product enhancements and scheduled projects to meet compliance and regulatory changes, mandated changes and new Internet Banking product offerings, as defined on the platform roadmap
- Identify, document and schedule desired or needed changes and updates to the platform offerings with business product managers and development
- Work with team to plan, document, review and implement game plans for quarterly major and minor releases, planned maintenance, and other planned and unplanned changes
- Lead highly-matrixed, geographically dispersed teams of up to developers, integration engineers, DBAs and 2L and 3L implementation engineers to develop and install complex infrastructure hardware and software deployments and enhancements, meeting date-driven schedules
- Serve as lead and subject matter expert for assigned platforms, training and mentoring other technical project managers
- Deploy new projects and releases, creating comprehensive installation instructions (game plan) for engineers, database administrators and developers, culminating in a successful release of new functionality for www.wellsfargo.com
Oracle 11g, RAC, Web 2.0, Tomcat, WebLogic, Solaris and Linux
7+ years experience as a Project Manager in large enterprise environment.
Experience working in a infrastructure production support environment.
Experience working with Oracle, Weblogic, Websphere, SQL Server, Solaris and Linux
Experience working with geographically dispersed teams.
Email email@example.com to discuss in detail.
sologig - 11 months ago
Based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants...