TMS Health, A Xerox Company, is the largest healthcare dedicated provider of inbound and outbound multi-channel communication services to the US Pharmaceutical industry.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Profiling/Detailing/Selling - product marketing – A critical role supporting web - based pharmaceutical product sales detailing as a supplement to the field based sales professional. We represent pharmaceutical manufacturers by contacting targeted physicians to provide clinical information regarding pharmaceutical drug indications, specific formulary coverage information, recommended dosage guidelines, sample fulfillment, and other information as requested.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Engage physicians in live video detail and/or telephonic interactions and deliver product messages to prescribers within established policies, procedures, standards, and workflows.
- Adhere to regulated guidelines for communications via all channels.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge, policies, procedures, contacts, and the pharmaceutical industry; continual learning & training as required.
- Provides advanced technical details to customers during the course of conversation with ease.
- Accountable for appropriate documentation, sample & promotional material fulfillment, follow up, and any additional actions to ensure superior customer experience.
- Own sample fulfillment for each physician detail including validation, order entry, delivery tracking, and acknowledgement of product receipt.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key staff members.
- Ensure timely and appropriate communication occurs with sales professionals in the field
- Display flexibility and willingness to accept constantly changing project/program updates
- Demonstrate corporate values on a consistent basis
- Acts as a role model for level I & II representatives sharing best practices to the team.
- Extensive self-study, training and testing are required; eligibility to proceed through training and selling certifications are dependent upon passing required exams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in hospital or clinical sales, biotechnology, oncology, hematology, or nephrology desirable.
- Highly articulate and persuasive verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, retain, and articulate technical and scientific-product related information, and provide unscripted responses on appropriate subject matter.
- Ability to perform in high-pressure and fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Superior rapport and relationship building skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented with performance accountability.
- Well-developed decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and discretion to analyze and address territory opportunities.
- Strong ability to function effectively in a team environment.
- Powerful customer focus with ability to anticipate customer’s needs and plans ahead.
- Planning efforts demonstrate sophisticated and/or creative methods of increasing territory sales.
- Strong computer ability with basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent 2+ years of proven pharma/healthcare sales.
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com .
Monster - 17 months ago