We are seeking a SENIOR INSPECTOR to be based in our Puyallup location and providing support for the Puget Sound Region.
We are looking for a talented Senior Inspector with experience in providing construction services for water and wastewater projects. Experience should include field-testing and on-site inspection of mechanical items including, pumps and piping and electrical equipment including, panels, variable frequency drives, standby generators, and duct banks for pumping and treatment facilities.
The qualified candidate will join our Construction Management team in support of the Water Resources division. Duties will include:
• acting as owner's field representative responsible for ensuring that construction conforms to the contract documents
• tracking schedule and requests for payment
• administering change orders
• responsible for field-testing and quality control on civil, structural, and mechanical work
• coordinating electrical and instrumentation and controls testing
• responsible for field testing and quality control of concrete, pavement, compaction, and paint
We are looking to build our team and for the selected candidate, we can offer flexibility of an on-call, part-time or full-time position.
Parametrix, Inc. - 7 months ago
Parametrix helps our clients deliver some of their most significant projects. Whether it’s improving our region’s...