DMS International is a Consulting, Information Technology and Training Company headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland. At DMS our quality policy is to be among the 'best in class' providers of management and information technology consulting services in partnership with our customers. We hire professionals who take pride in doing quality work and who are committed to the customer.
DMS recruits candidates that possess and display the attributes that reflect the DMS Core Values of:
* Quality in Delivering Solutions
* Integrity in Conduct
* Responsiveness to our Customer’s Mission
We are currently searching for a Senior Instructional Designer
The Senior Instructional Designer provides hands on creative skill in the design, development and delivery of cutting edge corporate training products. Managing multiple design teams, candidates will provide subject matter expertise in curriculum development and maintenance, electronic learning, and other instructional delivery support operations.
- Master's degree Instructional Design, PhD preferred.
- Proven experience utilizing the ADDIE model to develop management and
- Leadership training delivered in a government setting.
- Experience with Performance-Based Training.
- Must show recent work samples
- Experience as an instructional designer involved in curriculum design utilizing ISD or other rigorous training development methodologies and a demonstrated knowledge of competency-based instructions
- Adult classroom teaching experience
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in Instructional Design
- Extensive experience in Instructional Design for a Government entity
- Ability to adapt to changing assignments and situations in a positive manner and open to new ideas
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate creative solutions
DMS International - 10 months ago