Job Title: |
Senior Instructor - Call Center Sales
New York, NY
- Participates in assessing learning needs, designing curricula, and developing instructional materials to meet business goals of improving sales quality, production output / volume within processing units, and/or facilitating the ease of doing business within tele-sales offices.
- Works within a line of business, often acting as an experienced subject matter expert in operational procedures, transactions, and/ or propriety hardware or software applications.
- Researches and evaluates detailed training requirements from business customers.
- Designs and develops comprehensive curricula, training programs, and instructional materials, including instructor-led programs (group) or individual training.
- Delivers training either in a classroom setting or through on-the-job coaching.
- Develops metrics to assess effectiveness of training.
- Develops and maintains procedure manuals or databases to reinforce training or to provide future assistance.
- Programs developed may focus on transactions related to claims, new business applications, service transactions for existing products, and/or the use of propriety systems applications.
- Train Tele-Sales Agents.
- Acts as an experienced level subject matter expert in business instruction.
- Independently manages complex business instruction projects from initial stages of learning gap assessment to final instruction delivery and participant evaluation.
- Uses expertise to facilitate training sessions in difficult situations by applying concepts of instructional design and adult learning methods.
- Uses instructional methodology and technologies to deliver instruction to different audiences varying from transactional processing associates to sales agents and independent sales brokers.
- Instructs on new products, procedures, or processes, new systems, and/ or systems enhancements.
- Participates in systems rollouts or in new product implementation programs.
- Evaluates progress of participants, monitors effectiveness of instructional programs and materials, develops metrics, and prepares reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- May provide guidance to junior staff members.
- Minimum 5 years relevant Instructor experience to include: adult learning (preferred), training (preferred), sales (plus), call center (plus)
- Certification (s) in training related discipline a plus
- Expert proficiency in Word, Power Point, Excel
- A willingness to develop yourself and dig deep; to practice new skills and apply effective behaviors.
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 19 months ago
The breadth of careers at MetLife offers unlimited possibilities for your professional life. More than life insurance. Much more. MetLife is...