Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. (VATC) is a leading provider in management consulting services, joint training solutions, information technology and engineering support to federal agencies, primarily within the Department of Defense. We have 25+ locations worldwide and our employees include retired SEALS, Air Force, Special Operations, and many other Veterans. Our primary focus is the delivery of cutting-edge joint training solutions and critical information technology infrastructure implementation to meet our customer s’ current and future training needs.
The Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting Team is 100% focused on delivering excellence and professionalism to the customer. Our commitment is centered on employees who will help us maintain outstanding support today, and develop the best possible technical and operational training services for the future. VATC seeks highly motivated people who can adapt rapidly to change, are attentive to detail, who are proactive problem solvers, and live the part of a team player. We are currently recruiting for a Senior Instructor position. Visit us online at www.vatcinc.com for additional opportunities.
Title: Senior Instructor
Location: Springfield, VA
The Senior Instructor delivers courses that focus on the application of practical theory through hands-on exercises and scenario-based practice events. The instruction is designed to improve the safety, efficiency and effectiveness of teams responding to International Counter-proliferation incidents, and covers subjects such as the following:
• Customs and Border Protection (land, sea, air, green border interdiction processes and strategy)
• WMD Counter-proliferation, Identification, Interdiction, Response, Dual Use Licensing,
• Interagency Collaboration
• Law Enforcement Investigation and Legal Framework
• Cyber Crime Investigation and Security
• Hazardous Materials and Crisis Response Planning
• Provide instruction to a diverse base of DOD/ DOJ customers that is customized to each customer’s unique operating environment.
• Develop customized course to meet client’s objectives.
• Plan and develop curriculum as required to ensure exercise requirements are met.
• Lead a team of skilled SMEs and trainers on exercise initiatives.
• Analyze assessments and other data to refine exercise content.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively deliver complicated curriculum to a wide variety of audiences.
- Experience in the planning and development of exercise curriculum.
- Regional WMD Issues and Cultural Expertise is preferred.
- International Instruction/ Facilitation Experience is preferred.
- Accredited Master Instructor Trainer Course graduate.
- United States Citizen
- Minimum of an active Secret Security Clearance
Join the excitement! In addition to competitive pay, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. offers its employees a very competitive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc., or VATC, is the leading global provider in integrated training solutions, mission...