What you’ll do…
Skills we’d like to see…
- Work with product management and engineering teams to implement web service APIs for enterprise customers of the goBalto platform.
- Operate as a member of the goBalto agile development team.
- Pair program with other top notch engineers.
- Build automation tests to ensure that the platform is solid and reliable.
Nice to have…
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience at a Senior level with Java and related frameworks and technologies (J2EE, JBoss, Spring, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of integration design patterns and loosely coupled software architectures.
- Specific experience developing SOAP web services, preferably for enterprise customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to help fellow team engineer members with coding/scripting issues.
- Passion for learning new technologies (e.g. Ruby, Rails, node, etc.)
- Demonstrable expertise and recent experience with the following:
- Enterprise SaaS multi-tenant architectures ( CRM , ERP )
- Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA )
- Web Service Extensions (WS-*)
- Experience working and deploying on Linux systems (required)
- Familiarity with cloud based deployments.
- Database experience, preferably with PostgreSQL or a similar system.
- Experience with Clinical Trial Management Systems ( CTMS ) or other life science applications.
- Familiarity with business process workflow tools, technology ( BPM , BPEL )
What’s in it for you…
- Not Just Another Social App – we’re building a meaningful product with the potential to speed the delivery of new medicines to market.
- Agile Bones – we promote an agile, test-driven engineering practice that emphasizes team collaboration through pair programming, daily standups, retrospectives, etc.
- Technology You’re Already Passionate About, and Want to Do More With – we’re using the latest technologies (ruby, rspec, angular) to build solid, well-tested, and beautiful web applications, and challenge our engineers to learn and do more with them.
If interested, please submit your resume here .
- To become part of a team that is new, energized and going places…fast.
- Grow and develop right along with goBalto.
- Earn a generous compensation package including benefits from day #1.
- What’s the benefit package? Medical, Dental, Vision Care, Commuter Checks and a 401(k).
- Reap the fruits of stock options as a reward for your energy, contributions and dedication.
- When it’s time to get away, we have a PTO plan that starts accruing the moment you start.
- You’ll be working in the Financial District with close proximity to transportation, places to dine, glasses of wine and stands for shoe shines.
- And, the best part…the opportunity to catch a house set with our in-house DJ Robyn, during our Casual Hour Fridays.