Requisition #: DSDG45923
Job Title: Senior Interactive Designer
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Division: DS - Digital Marketing
Cobalt, an ADP Company, is seeking a self-driven Senior Interactive Designer with superior design skills. In this position you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects from corporate websites and campaign micro sites to brand development, corporate identity, digital banner ad campaigns, print ads, marketing collateral, and more. The Senior Interactive designer is a key team member in our highly energetic marcom team and is a big part of the excellent work we produce for our internal clients and for our corporate marketing initiatives. In this position you will collaborate with a cross-functional team of developers, marketing managers and designers to create innovative work.In this role you will be working in a highly collaborative environment to help concept, design and execute superior interactive experiences. You will need to be a highly motivated self-starter who can lead projects, manage deadlines, and communicate needs with precision. Communication skills are extremely important, as you will be working with a large amount of content in a variety of platforms - and on many projects of varying scope and size. We want you to be passionate about design innovation and new technology.
(Experience, Skills, Academic):
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
- Bachelor's degree in a Design-related field.
- Highly detail oriented and able to multitask
- 5-7 years of experience as an interactive designer or similar role in an online marketing team environment or equivalent.
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant experience in user-centric design.
- Knowledge of fundamental visual, typographic, and user experience design disciplines and principles.
- Expert level knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously and multi-task in an agile environment.
- Proven ability to assess, prioritize, and make design trade-offs against business, technical, and user constraints.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: Seattle
Job Category: Marketing
Area of Interest: Marketing Support
ADP - 20 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...