The Sr. Interactive Project Manager is the ambassador for the Agency’s digital capabilities owning the responsibilities for all phases in the project life cycle. The Sr. Interactive Project Manager must have a solid understanding of the functions, processes, production components, risk and issue management, quality assurance testing, budget estimations, timelines and resource allocation of digital work. Will serve as a coordinator and facilitator of the agency’s digital teams, and assist in managing or take the lead in managing defined internal and external project teams and or members. The Sr. Interactive Project Manager will successfully plan, manage and implement timelines, tasks, budgets, and ensure that all project deliverables are on time and on budget.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Work with the Digital Operations Supervisor, internal and external team members to develop budget estimates based on defined scope.
- Understand client requirements and translate into feasible project duties and delegations to ensure that project scope is clearly defined, documented, and delivered.
- Distill complex decisions into actionable next steps and communicate actionable steps and timing to all appropriate parties.
- Create, update and monitor project timeliness, schedule and monitor projects for timeliness, accuracy and cost efficiency.
- Identify and clearly communicate project issues to the Digital Operations Supervisor, internal teams, by separate communication to external parties, and helps attain resolution.
- Contribute to a team environment by promoting a culture of innovation, excellence, accountability and respect.
- Ensures that all project paperwork is complete, accurate and timely.
- Identify freelance programmers, vendors, and suppliers, and assist in the coordination of the various resources as needed.
- Work with the Digital Operations Supervisor in designing and executing innovative educational content that is relevant to new digital technology, project management and quality assurance methodologies.
- Assist the Digital Operations Supervisor with the selection and or design of project reporting tools and or document(s) that provide value to digital teams and management throughout the agency.
- Seeks out developmental opportunities and actively participates in agency and professional training initiatives and seminars.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, digital or equivalent experience. Minimum 5-10 years experience producing digital/online projects. Interactive agency experience a plus.
- Proven ability to own projects from beginning to end.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple client projects.
- Knowledge of software, tools, techniques and various file formats used within digital projects.
- Strong desire to keep up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects under tight timelines.
- Ability to inspire, communicate and collaborate with colleagues.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to work extra hours with little or no advance notification.
- Ability to professionally participate and or lead client-facing meetings.
The Integer Group - 2 years ago
The Integer Group crunches numbers as they pertain to a wide array of marketing services. The company offers promotional marketing, retail...