Perform complex internal audits, including the execution of strategic, operational, financial, IT, and compliance risk-based audits for the entire company and its subsidiaries.
- Design, perform, and manage risk-based audits, including evaluating controls and processes for scalability, effectiveness, efficiency, and risk mitigation strategies
- Perform audit planning, fieldwork, and wrap-up of engagements, including development and refinement of work programs
- Assist in drafting audit reports, including summarizing key findings and recommendations and consolidation of metrics and graphing
- Develop and communicate audit observations, recommendations, process improvement opportunities, and best practices and obtain management responses
- Monitor and report on the status and findings of audits.
- Serve as contact for corporate, field, and external auditors regarding auditing, fraud matters, and projects
- Work with external professionals and specialists to complete audits/projects
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business related field or equivalent experience. 4-6 years of public accounting, internal audit, or related operational auditing experience. Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles required. Knowledge of Statutory Accounting Principles and the health care insurance industry is a plus.
License/Certificates: CPA, CIA and CISA preferred.
Centene Corporation - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...