Highly respected consumer goods organization with a global focus is seeking a Senior Auditor to play a lead role in their Latin American group. Excellent career opportunity in a dynamic environment with a leader in the industry. Spanish and Portuguese language skills are highly desired for this role.
- Provide a systematic, objective and independent assessment of the operations and internal controls globally.
- Take a risk based approach to assess the business processes and ensure that financial and operating information is accurate and reliable, risks are identified and managed, systems of management and control are in place and functioning, and resources are effectively and efficiently used.
- Demonstrate the highest standard of quality, objectivity and professionalism. Understand, and assist as needed in the SOX program
- Work with co-source provider to conduct audits of company operations and systems with an emphasis on internal controls, operating efficiencies and compliance with corporate policies and best practice
- Analyze and evaluate processes, controls and information technology to identify relevant ideas to improve internal control and operational processes, assisting in employing optimal information systems, resources and controls to maximize efficiencies and minimize risks
- Actively participate in all the aspects of audit planning
- Prepare comprehensive work papers within with supporting documentation
- Develop, support and evaluate audit findings and communicate practical, cost justified recommendation to management
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Business, or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years of public accounting or relevant experience
- CPA / CIA - achieved or actively pursuing
- Strong understanding of financial statements (Balance Sheet and Income Statement) and key accounts (i.e Inventory, AR, Prepaids)
- Strong leadership skills, and drive for constant development of self and team.
- Strong time management, organization and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Portuguese preferred
- Travel: As needed 60-70%
Smith Arn old Partners is a Stamford, Connecticut based highly specialized technical professional and executive search firm that has helped thousands of companies and people make a professional connection. Smith Arnold Partners has successfully completed searches on behalf of the most recognizable firms in the United States.
Smith Arnold Partners - 22 months ago