If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
New Jersey [NJ]
Senior International Tax Accountant
inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
The candidate’s primary responsibilities will be to assist with the Company’s compliance international tax compliance of the US Consolidated Tax Return and also interim and year-end tax provision process in compliance with ASC 740 of financial reporting purposes for a leading provider of global, best-in-class outsourced services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and healthcare industries. The Company provides drug development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device companies in all aspects of a drug’s life cycle from FDA approval phases to market.
- Prepare all aspects of foreign tax compliance, reporting and preparation of Forms 5471, 5472, 8858, 8823 and 1118 (including §861 calculations) and workpapers.
- Prepare, analyze and calculate §954 (Sub F income), §956 and §987 implications on an interim and annual basis.
- Calculate earnings and profits under §964 for controlled foreign corporations.
- calculate GAAP to STAT differences due to the accounting principles and standards used in foreign countries may vary greatly from those used in the United States.
- Knowledge of ASC 740 & FIN 48 to assist in the computations of quarterly (under the guidance FIN 18/APB 28) and annual ASC 740 tax provisions.
- Research tax issues through analysis of tax law, regulations and court decisions.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- B.S. or B.A. in Accounting
- CPA or/and MST degree is preferred. Candidate is required.
- 2-4 yrs. of Big 4 or mix of Big 4 and Corporate Tax experience.
- Familiarity with international tax would distinguish the candidate
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication and writing skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (advanced excel skills is a strong preference),
- tax research software (e.g., RIA-CheckPoint), income tax compliance software, preferably the OneSource Suite package; Compliance (OneSource Income Tax) and Provision (OneSource Tax Provision fka as TaxStream)
- Flexibility to handle a variety of responsibilities
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
InventivHealth - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard