1. Analyzing and reporting periodic changes in inventory levels.
2. Preparing and analyzing weekly inventory reports for upper management.
3. Verifying and validating warehouse inventory cycle counts.
4. Performing on-site warehouse inventory audits.
5. Analyzing and communicating slow turning inventories to sales and production planning.
6. Analyzing and reporting operational metrics.
7. Assisting with special projects as they arise.
• 3 - 5 years work experience managing time sensitive inventories preferred.
• Must have excellent computer skills in Word and Excel. Good Powerpoint skills required.
• Must be able to travel up to 10% when necessary.
• Knowledge of SAP inventory related functionality a plus.
• Knowledge of the poultry industry a plus.
• Must be able to coordinate and meet deadlines. Educational Requirements: Bachelor's Degree or related job experience (3-5) considered.
Pilgrim's - 24 months ago