DISH’s Equipment Remanufacturing team ensures the high quality condition of millions of satellite receivers and remote controls. State-of-the-art facilities in El Paso, TX, Spartanburg, SC, and Englewood, CO, use advanced diagnostic tools and automated equipment to test, refurbish and redistribute hardware to customers.
The Senior Inventory Control Manager manages Inventory Control related projects ensuring that stated objectives are met and that the program continues to support the mission of the organization .
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides awareness and training across Service to promote the need for inventory accuracy and process simplification/improvements.
- Identifies, prioritizes, develops and implements complex cross-functional inventory control process improvement projects that include forward-thinking on project introduction/development /implementation.
- Develops and implements strategies to simplify process, improve accuracy, and improve operating efficiency.
- Documents and implements control steps as required by Sarbanes Oxley.
- Performs audits to ensure compliance to all processes and to measure effectiveness.
- Provides benchmarking and identifies best practices from other organizations or companies in order to speed process change.
- Ensures timely implementation of improvements and measurements of ongoing changes.
- Provides appropriate direction and support to team members to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of inventory controls systems and procedures.
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating, and controlling the work of direct reports and other assigned team members.
- Up to 10% travel required to both domestic and foreign locations.
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Inventory Management, or Technical discipline plus at least four years experience.
Must have a minimum of five years of cross-functional business process improvement and five years of management/supervisory responsibilities. Inventory Control / Accounting education and or experience required. Oracle experience desirable.
- Strong blend of Inventory Control, Process Development, Supply Chain Management, and Project Management.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clientsand customers.
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...