Senior J2EE Software Engineer;
To undertake development work on new and existing applications.
To implement the J2EE based application development.
To assist with formal analysis of the requirements with regard to new and existing systems, and to provide appropriate design documentation.
To ensure that developed software is robust, well performed and meets required functional requirements.
To assist in the formulation and implementation of standards for analysis, design, programming, testing and documentation, and to ensure adherence to these standards.
To ensure that developed software has undergone unit and system testing prior to handover to the Testing and Integration Team.
To assist with estimating the effort and timescales involved in the tasks that have been delegated to the team.
To operate proactively within an environment of closely managed projects, providing regular task updates and supporting project management processes.
To participate in quality reviews, constantly striving to improve working practices.
To keep abreast of Data Protection, Freedom of Information, and local/national Security policies and ensure that such policies are adhered to.
Where appropriate, to provide relevant technical advice and guidance to other team members.
Any other duties consistent with the job as directed by management.
Requirement and qualification:
Degree in related technical discipline or a combination of qualifications and relevant experience.
· 3-5 years enterprise software development experience
· Experience of enterprise CRM software development in J2EE platform.
· Experience of the following:
- RDBMS and JDBC
- Java Bean
- An enterprise-level Application Server (e.g. jBOSS, Sun AS, WebLogic, OC4J(AS), Glassfish, etc.).
- ORM Tool (e.g. Hibernate, IBATIS);
- Web Framework (e.g. Struts, Wicket, etc.);
- Build and Integration Tool (e.g. Ant, Maven, etc.);
- PLSQL and Stored Procedures;
- Design Patterns;
- Methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall).
- Development in a load-balanced environment
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Good written and verbal and communication skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy
Keywords: CRM, J2EE, Enterprise, Application Server, Order Management, Engineering.
Huawei - 18 months ago
Huawei Investment Holding knows the importance of good connections. One of China's leading manufacturers of telecommunications...