Your primary role is as a partner, client-facing technical and business support professional working to meet deadlines with responsive and prompt turnaround times.
You will be responsible for all aspects of post sales technical customer satisfaction. When partner or customers experience technical difficulties, you will be the first point of contact.
You investigate and resolve cases. When these are product bugs or issues that requires a third line of support the STSE evaluates and communicates the problem to the Engineering Team.
You will serve as a technical liaison between Partner, Customer and the Engineering Team working to ensure the criticality of the problem is fully understood and satisfactorily resolved in a time sensitive manner.
By handling technical problems with extreme professional acumen the you deliver a positive problem-solving experience to Ooyala’s partners and customers.
- Identify, respond, and resolve platform-related technical problems raised by Ooyala’s customers.
- Evaluate the criticality of a given problem; isolate and escalate problem within Ooyala; engage appropriate internal engineering resources to properly resolve problem.
- Work closely with engineering teams to resolve issues.
- Conduct root-cause analysis with engineering teams
- Resolve issues and respond to partners and customers requests in full compliance within existing Service Level Agreements.
- As required, professionally present accurate information to push back on unreasonable or unrealistic requests made by customers.
- Work effectively with Sales and Business Development teams to manage and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Day-to-day communication with customers as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on technical support or executive level technical support experience.
- Must have experience working with a Japanese company, partners or customers.
- Highly-motivated in customer support services and client satisfaction.
- Have successfully managed both partners, customers and internal resources.
- Must possess experience in Web technologies and platforms such as Java Script, HTML, FTP, SSL, Flash.
- Experience in handling complex technical issues.
- Experience work in US-Japan cross-cultural environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Native level Japanese fluency mandatory.
- BS (minimum) in technology (i.e., Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent) is a requirement.
Ooyala - 19 months ago