We are currently seeking an individual to support ongoing Development.
- Experience developing Web, client Server and Smart client applications on Java platform.
- Knowledgeable of software development life cycles (SDLC) for development/maintenance enhancement projects
- Develop new functionality on existing software products
- Experience with industry standard configuration/code management tools, such as, SubVersion, Visual Source Safe
- Ability to multi-task on multiple software projects.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a structured development environment.
- Create System level artifact, which includes System Design Document, Use Cases, etc.
Job Requirements :
Highly Desired Experience on the following listed tools and technologies:
- J2EE development experience (understanding of J2EE Senior Software Developer). SOA development experience a plus
- Clear understanding of the J2EE software architecture and standards (requirement) and how it relates to the various Middleware (J2EE) platforms and APIs
- Knowledge and/or experience in migrating software, and the deployed J2EE applications to a later version of Web-Logic, preferably 10.x
- Knowledge and experience in configuring proxy plug-ins for Web-Logic
- Knowledge and experience with application build software
- The ability to provide senior level implementation and administration of enterprise Java middleware environments with minimal supervision
- Significant experience with following Enterprise Java application-server environments: WebLogic
- A fundamental understanding of basic networking concepts, especially in the realm of TCP/IP and internet working
- Support various forms of testing * user testing, performance testing including load and stress testing, and regression testing
- An understanding of the key underlying Enterprise Java technologies such as JMS, JDBC, and JNDI, MVC and how they are configured and administered in the containers
- Experience with managing application servers on Windows operating systems
- Development experience with Object Oriented tools on Java
- At least 7 years of development experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum Interim Secret Clearance required in order to start the position Secret Clearance Preferred position
- JAVA 1.6
- WebLogic 10.X
- ANT (Tool)
- Unit testing tool, like Junit Framework
- Java Certified Professional a plus
For immediate consideration, please apply online at https://arrayinfotech.tms.hrdepartment.com and send qualified resumes only to Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Array Information Technology has become one of our nation’s leading IT products and services firms. Our “customer first” philosophy ensures that we provide our clients with “the best IT services and solutions” possible to optimize their business performance and meet operational goals. We provide new and emerging technologies and leading-edge solutions consistently delivering best-of-the-best industry programs and practices. Our foundation of success was built upon our commitment to our customers and the many talented professionals that we employ. We continually invest in the development of our team members and provide a supportive environment in which they can work closely with clients and have a direct impact on their mission-critical programs. Fostering strong partnerships with our clients and employees has become an integral part of our success. At ARRAY, we strive for 100% customer and employee satisfaction. www.arrayinfotech.com
Job Type :
Career Level :
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
From 0000000 To 000000.00 USD Per Year
Falls Church VA US 22041
ARRAY Information Technology - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard