We have experienced continuous growth and increased revenue since inception! Agilex is an employee-owned, privately held company where achievements are recognized and rewarded. Based in Chantilly, Virginia and founded in 2007, Agilex provides mission and technology consulting, software and solution development, and system integration services. Agilex was founded with the notion to bring together business expertise with the foremost database and IT knowledge to offer clients innovative thinking on leveraging advanced technologies within the Healthcare IT, Intelligence, Homeland Security and Government Services Sectors.
Employees are eligible to earn stock based on performance. Want to work with a group of professionals who have very successful track records and who expect, look forward to and value the ideas of others? If the answer is yes, please take a look at our career opportunities and contact us so that we can talk to you about taking your career
Agilex is seeking a Java Developer to join our Justice & Homeland sector on a rapidly growing Agile Development Program! This is an opportunity to apply your java skills to a cutting edge implementation that is changing the way the government delivers solutions.
- Support the design and planning of architecture to support goals of the project
- Design and Develop applications that are deployed to J2EE Application Server and Oracle database
- Assess existing source code and identify changes required to deploy code into a new infrastructure
- Make required changes to existing source code to enable it to run within new infrastructure
- Assist development teams in activities such as load testing, troubleshooting, and performance tuning
- Utilizes a working knowledge of J2EE/Java and Oracle/SQL Server database development to troubleshoot technical issues (error messages, bugs with the software, availability)
- Enforce standards and best practices
- Proactively communicates with the development, QA teams and management to anticipate configuration management issues/processes
- Proactively seek opportunities to implement improvements to internal team processes
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organizations Agile project lifecycle
2011 National Capital Business Ethics Award Winner (Medium Company Category
- 5 years experience analyzing, designing and implementing integration solutions using J2EE or related technologies
- 4-5 years experience with multiple programming technologies, including Java, XML/XSLT/WSDL, Spring/Hibernate, Web Services
- 1-3 years experience in database development using Oracle or SQL Server database technologies
- 1-2 years experience with Scrum, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, User Acceptance Testing
- Hands-on experience developing message-oriented integration solutions with Java
- Key technology experience in areas such as J2EE, XML, Web Services and SOA
- Experience in Weblogic and/or Websphere Application Server desired
- Expert in using and managing change management tools, Subversion, TortoiseSVN
- Experience with a wide variety of testing tools and techniques, ex. JUnit
- Thorough understanding of SDLC and Agile/Scrum
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- US Citizenship and Public Trust Suitability
Agilex Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Agilex - Realize the Value of Information
Agilex - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Agilex is changing the game in the enterprise IT services business by bringing together some of the most noteworthy professionals in...