We are currently seeking an individual to support ongoing Development. |
- Experience developing Web, client Server and Smart client applications on Java platform.
- Knowledgeable of software development life cycles (SDLC) for development/maintenance enhancement projects
- Develop new functionality on existing software products
- Experience with industry standard configuration/code management tools, such as, SubVersion, Visual Source Safe
- Ability to multi-task on multiple software projects.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a structured development environment.
- Create System level artifact, which includes System Design Document, Use Cases, etc.
Job Requirements :
Highly Desired Experience on the following listed tools and technologies:
- J2EE development experience (understanding of J2EE Senior Software Developer). SOA development experience a plus
- Clear understanding of the J2EE software architecture and standards (requirement) and how it relates to the various Middleware (J2EE) platforms and APIs
- Knowledge and/or experience in migrating software, and the deployed J2EE applications to a later version of Web-Logic, preferably 10.x
- Knowledge and experience in configuring proxy plug-ins for Web-Logic
- Knowledge and experience with application build software
- The ability to provide senior level implementation and administration of enterprise Java middleware environments with minimal supervision
- Significant experience with following Enterprise Java application-server environments: WebLogic
- A fundamental understanding of basic networking concepts, especially in the realm of TCP/IP and internet working
- Support various forms of testing * user testing, performance testing including load and stress testing, and regression testing
- An understanding of the key underlying Enterprise Java technologies such as JMS, JDBC, and JNDI, MVC and how they are configured and administered in the containers
- Experience with managing application servers on Windows operating systems
- Development experience with Object Oriented tools on Java
- At least 7 years of development experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum Interim Secret Clearance required in order to start the position Secret Clearance Preferred position
- JAVA 1.6
- WebLogic 10.X
- ANT (Tool)
- Unit testing tool, like Junit Framework
- Java Certified Professional a plus
ARRAY Information Technology - 17 months ago