Senior Java Development
- At least 8 years commercial experience of server-side Java development
- Experience with source control - ideally SVN
- Excellent JDBC and database programming experience
- Demonstrable experience working with JSF and Struts Framework
- Working knowledge of JMS
- Experience writing security-conscious code - understanding of secure coding principles
- Demonstrable and clear understanding of Java multi-threading concepts and best-practices
- Create UML design documents (class diagrams, sequence diagrams, etc.)
- High comfort level deploying and maintaining solutions under *nix
- Adhere to web application design best practices
- JSF, facelets, Richfaces, and Spring DAO.
- Strong software engineering background (waterfall, RUP, XP, agile, iterative)
- Determine technical feasibility of approaches with Proof of Concepts to mitigate project risks
- Perform peer code reviews and Code audit - Analyze existing code and remediate performance issues within existing applications
- Unit test modules, integration testing with other modules to deliver quality code
- Implement scalable solutions to meet the service levels associated with large volumes of users or records to be processed.
- Thorough understanding of OO Design, Programming, and Design patterns.
- Good understanding of the key architecture considerations/issues associated with J2EE application infrastructures
- Experience with software development lifecycle phases
- Experienced working in an agile environment and within a small team
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Attention to detail and quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- The ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
CellTrustÔ Corporation is in the business of mobile-enabling personal and business data in a highly secure manner. A developer of Secure...