- Contributes to definition of program scope and objectives.
- Sets up testing environments, libraries, tools and other elements required to perform development and testing tasks.
- Clarifies with users, revises and prepares complex detailed specifications from which programs will be created or modified.
- Implements a set of technical specifications by coding, compiling and testing computer applications.
- Develops and modifies program and system documentation for both users and Operations.
- Analyzes and reviews existing system and program logic as required.
- Produces test plans and strategies for programs under their responsibility.
- Supports users during the testing phase of new applications or modifications.
- Takes an active part in the work of other IT specialists during development, testing and debugging activities.
- Provides guidance, shares experience with team members.
- University degree in Computer Science with a minimum 5 years of experience.
- Good knowledge of Application Development Life Cycle (traditional methodologies or Agile).
- Excellent knowledge of systems development tools and methods.
- Excellent knowledge of Java language and libraries: Java (J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit).
- Good knowledge of different technological environments (Microsoft, Unix).
- Ability to learn on the fly.
- Is self-motivated, creative and able to take initiative.
- Good communication skills.
Remuneration and Benefits:
Employment conditions: direct hiring by the US Client
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of challenging technical opportunities
- Covering expenses for business trips
- Favorable working environment
- Friendly and supporting team
If you have what it takes to fill this role, please submit your resume here or to the mentioned email adress (ulyana @evening-coffee.com) detailing your previous work history and accomplishments.
Looking forward to hear from you!
Evening Coffee Consulting - 30+ days ago