What will need are some sr level candidates for a full time position.
Someone with 8-10+ years experience and the following skill sets:
- Key Java developer of the AccuNurse team responsible for delivering new feature sets covering all aspects of the application that are written in Java from the Front End UI to the database calls.
- Responsible for Tier 3 support of all the individual components, and system level performance and issues as well.
- Core contributor in the software life cycle of our product line, from development, to field testing, market introduction, and sustaining engineering.
- Provide engineering support to internal and external customers.
- Effectively communicate issues with project management.
- Execute aggressive schedules that meet stringent demands for quality, functionality, maintainability, usability and reliability.
- Ability to assess problems, and design appropriate solutions or responses to those problems
- Ability to execute several concurrent tasks without supervision.
- Ability to pick up internal and external designs and frameworks.
- Ability to establish rapport and communicate with people at all levels of an organization.
- Able to work in a high energy, motivated team atmosphere
- Strong engineering competence, including the ability to learn new technical concepts quickly.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to support field tests and interact with end-users and customers.
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM or rapid software development processes and methodologies preferred.
- Web based architectures, Web Services, Design Patterns
- Application Servers (Jetty, JBoss)
- Databases (Postgres, MySQL, SQLServer)
- Development Tools (Eclipse, pgAdmin)
- Supporting (n) tiered environments