Client is a growing, nationally recognized industry leader in the customer retention and loyalty marketing industry. We are experts at developing, implementing, and managing industry leading loyalty marketing programs and customer retention strategies. Our vast experience is complemented by a culture that is deeply committed to client service. Our employees are the reason behind our success, and we would like to offer you an opportunity to build a successful career as a part of our team. We challenge one another to design and engineer the world's best loyalty programs, supporting our clients from program design through rewards fulfillment. And we have a ton of fun along the way. Together we embrace solutions and drive change.
Knowledge and Skills
- J2EE Developer is responsible for defining the information technology systems architecture.
- Develop, design, and code Backend (Integration) applications and produce reusable superior technical components.
- Identify potential problems in the Integration layer on a daily basis for all our clients and provide timely solutions for the same.
- Develop reusable Utilities for complex on-the-fly reporting/Integration.
- Resolve Complex Integration problems.
- Good knowledge and experience designing and developing applications and reusable components using J2EE technologies, SOA architecture, Application servers (including but not limited to Jboss).
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new circumstances.
- Experience with design, implementation and support of applications using relational databases like Postgres, Oracle.
- Experience in delivering on-the-fly reusable components and reports using relational databases.
- Experience in developing application using various XML technologies.
- Understanding of service-oriented architecture (SOA) deployments with ability to design applications.
- Possess knowledge of various database access methods.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of object and component methodology and technology.
- Possess basic knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces.
- Demonstrated aptitude to quickly and effectively adapt to technologies outside of current experience.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work extra hours and adjust schedule and recognize the need to do so.
Competencies: Java 5.0, J2EE, XML, Postgresql, Subversion, Open source components.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a closely related field with 2 -5 years in application development.
- Sun certified Java Developer, Sun certified Business component Developer
Finding a job in today’s world is challenging, and finding the right person to fill a job is an art form. SRG knows this, and works...