This is a full time position at either our San Mateo, California office or our Naperville, Illinois office (your choice) and includes: stock options, the ability to build your own workstation on the company’s dime (one of our devs uses 4+ monitors and 3 operating systems at once), medical benefits and weeks of paid vacation. If you’re looking to escape the soulless, red-tape-wrapped world of large corporate IT but don’t want to put the financial stability of your life on the line in a fresh startup company, ENFOS could very well be the new home for your skills.
If you're a fan of any of the following: Game of Thrones, Open Source, Ping Pong, Dungeons & Dragons, Reddit, Nature Hikes, Fantasy Novels, Football, Foreign Languages, or Video Games – you’re already guaranteed to have some friends at ENFOS.
We’re looking for someone great – show us examples of why that person is you.
What responsibilities you can expect:
Please email your resume with a code portfolio/sample and your salary requirements.
- Evolve and expand our solutions in J2EE.
- Design databases and develop SQL reporting functions.
- Collaborate in a small team on dynamic tasks.
- Structure and build UI Screens using JSP.
- Contribute to functional and technical design specifications.
- Improve customer experience by working on new features and requirements.
- Surprise us with improvements we didn’t even think about yet.
Please also list the job location you apply (Illinois office or California office).
What our perfect candidate has:
- Extensive time spent doing directly hands-on programming
- Expert experience building J2EE business applications using Java, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, etc.
- Strong experience designing database schema and SQL reporting tools in Oracle
- Knowledge of application servers such as Tomcat and Websphere
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Contributed to open source projects
- Strong design experience in object oriented programming
- A passion for challenges
- A true love of coding.
- 22 months ago - save job