. You will be responsible for all the server-side code including the REST based services to the persistence layer and database. You will also be creating the client side code with cross-browser compatible HTML5, along with creating the native mobile apps.
Java, Maven, Ant, JUnit, Eclipse; JIRA, SVN, MySQL, Hibernate, Spring, Scrum, Agile, Mobile Development
Roles and Responsibilities
· Designing, developing, and deploying Java based applications.
· Providing architectural input to project-related decisions.
· Work independently with minimum supervision.
· Use industry best practices to deliver high quality code that can work across multiple clients..
· Use proven design patterns as much as possible
· 5 years of professional software development with 5 years of Java coding experience.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
· Experience using Agile methodologies including test-driven development
· Experience working within a Scrum and Agile environment
· Familiarity with open source products available
· Google Web Toolkit (GWT), HTML5, Selenium, Node.js, JasperReports, REST-based services.
· Mobile application experience for Android and iOS.
Description of Ideal Candidate:
· 5+ to 7 years of experience
· Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Brandes Associates, Inc. - 14 months ago
Since 1990, Brandes Associates Inc., a small business, has provided high quality engineering and program support to our customers in the...