- Development of financial logic and formulas
- Data analysis and mapping
- Gather customer requirements
- Train system users
- Manage software implementation, from contract execution to post-production, to ensure successful completion on-time and within budget
- Assess customer needs to develop and configure the software
- Work effectively with internal development and support resources
- Manage client expectations
- Communicate status internally, to the project team, and externally with the customer and any other involved parties regularly
SunGard’s solutions for capital markets help banks, broker-dealers, futures commission merchants and other financial institutions improve the efficiency, transparency and control of their trading and processing. From market connectivity, trade execution and securities financing to accounting, data management and tax reporting, our solutions provide cross-asset support for the entire trade lifecycle. We help our customers increase efficiency, make more informed decisions, improve their use of capital and manage risk more effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent of education and experience. MBA or MIS preferred.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as a business or technical analyst, project manager or related, preferably in the financial services industry
- Proven track record of working on technology-based projects, with a focus on a high level of customer satisfaction
- Previous experience with securities compliance a plus
- Strong business skills - Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be process-oriented and able to multi task
- Proficiency with MS Excel or software coding background
- Database skills a big plus (MS SQL & Oracle)
Capitalize on Change
In speaking to our customers, we hear three universal business challenges that need to be addressed in an ever-changing financial services landscape: delivering transparency to internal and external stakeholders, increasing efficiency for cost management and leveraging networks for growth. Please join the conversation at www.sungard.com/ten .
SunGard - 18 months ago