OVERALL FUNCTION OF POSITION:|
This position is responsible for providing administrative, coordination, reporting, and project management support for the EPC group within HR TSG to ensure seamless delivery of employee learning programs and other EPC services. The incumbent must handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize work and take initiative to resolve issues.
Primary program management for following but not limited to;
- Provide end-to-end coordination and support for assigned corporate L&D/TSG programs and processes, and primary program management for assigned programs and processes. This includes:
- Execute EPC, IT and general business budget reports to provide management with accurate data for making planned and informed spending decisions.
- Execute key EPC support processes including invoicing, IT tracking, and MCTM costing. Identify process efficiency gaps in tracking and reporting and make improvement recommendations for same. Monitor budget and expense data and track vendor invoices for TSG programs and events
- Provide project management support for key TSG initiatives, including program webcasts, and research for program options.
- Monitor tracking systems, analyze data, and create reports in areas to include program/event evaluations, program/process utilization, and intake requests.
- Create documents, calendar, reports and presentations as requested by TSG group utilizing MS Office applications.
- Manage effective relationships with external partners in following –up on program-specific deliverables, deadlines.
- Distributing required pre-work (instruments such as MBTI, 360 reports, etc) and monitoring and providing follow-up regarding pre-work completion
- Maintaining master rosters, coordinating and assisting with travel requirements, required banquet orders, booking rooms/venues
- Collating, ordering and shipping all supplies required
- Planning and managing logistics for guest speakers, including travel and lodging
- Providing post-event support as required
- Global English
- University of Phoenix
- Tuition Investment
- 1-5 years of related work or internship experience. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Powerpoint, and Excel (must have experience with creating Pivot tables, macros and mail merges). Demonstrated knowledge of automated systems (MCTM, ION, etc) is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships with all levels of internal and external contacts.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Must demonstrate a high level of initiative and ability to plan and organize complex requests.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. Strong track record of handling multiple projects simultaneously and taking initiative to resolve issues is required.
Chubb Group - 18 months ago