Before signing any documents and NDAs with other companies, ask about Nytecs NO-COMPETE culture.
Title: Senior Labview Engineer
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: Long-Term Contract
Salary: DOE + DOQ & Top Benefits (www.nytec.com/careers/benefits)
Education: BSEE, MSEE preferred
- 10+ years experience in Labview (Must have worked end-to-end Architecture/Design/Test)
- Minimum 5+ years experience in hardware test/design environment.
- Solid EE skills
- Hardware Test experience
- Experience using test equipment (multi-meters, o-scopes etc.)
- Experience with sensors a big plus
- Project management experience is a big plus
- .Net, ActiveX, Vision, Motion, DAQ, instrument communication, TCP/IP, source code control, state machines
- TestStand experience is a plus
- C++/C# experience is a plus
View our benefits at www.nytec.com/careers/benefits
Get $1000 for referring a candidate that is hired, $1000 for referring a job that is filled by Nytec. $2000 for referring the job and the candidate!
SUMMARY OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
Medical (Group Health or Regence)
Dental (Delta Dental) & Vision (Per plan selected)
Fitness & Outdoor Activities Reimbursement of $75/month (includes rock climbing, yoga and health club sessions)
Long Term Disability
Short Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account Plan
401K. Match Upto 3%, Instant Eligibility
Highest Pay Rates In Area
$1500 Education & Certifications in Yearly Reimbursement
Sign on bonus for qualified individuals
Ask about our relocation package
Note: Candidates must be authorized to work legally without requiring any visa sponsorship now or in the future, and must be a U.S Citizen or a Permanent Resident of the U.S (PR/LPR) or Employment Authorization Document adjusting to Permanent Residency Status (I-485 approval) or must be eligible to apply for a TN Visa under NAFTA (Canada and Mexico) upon entering the border into the U.S.
**H-1 transfers can be looked into on a case by case basis**
- F-1 Candidates with OPT/CPT: Please note we are an e-verified company, but are not able to sponsor H-1b's at this time. F-1 Candidates with OPT/CPT must have a minimum of one and a half year eligibility left to work before your EAD expires including extensions.*