The Senior Landscape Architect position primarily engages in professional design work, exercising independent judgement and specialized skill in the preparation of landscape architecture, planning, and design for highway corridors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in land planning, urban design, and environmental conformity efforts.
- Develops highway landscape and planting plans.
- Develops soundwall, berm, and noise attenuation plans.
- Prepares contour grading plans.
- Prepares visual simulations and architectural renderings.
- Other related tasks as required.
Must have a minimum of 15 years experience working on large highway corridor planning and landscape design projects. Demonstrated knowledge of Caltrans DOT standards, policies, and coordination with multi-discipline functional units is a requirement. Must be a current California Registered Landscape Architect.
T.Y. Lin International - 17 months ago
T.Y. Lin International Group is a global, multi-disciplinary engineering services firm recognized for solving some of the most significant...