A Senior Lawson Systems Administrator is needed for growing Company located in the Greensboro, NC.
Chosen candidate will serve as primary Systems Administrator for Lawson Applications Systems (Financial/HR Suites, GL, AP, Payroll and HR). The System Administrator will ensure that all aspects of Lawson systems are maintained and operate as efficiently and productively as possible. Candidate will monitor system performance and take corrective action when necessary. Performs, upgrades, writes scripts and develops reports.
1. Upgrade of multiple Environments and Applications, including some custom developed applications
2. Create and maintain UNIX scripts used to interface data to and from third party software
3. Create or modify any Oracle database as needed
4. Help develop and implement security plan for multiple Lawson environments as well as the associated databases
5. Knowledge of Crystal Reports for HR, Payroll, GL, and AP systems to assist in troubleshooting
6. Responsible for installation and maintenance of various Lawson products
9. Business Component Integrator (BCI)
10. Collaborative Commerce with Process Flow Professional
12. Enterprise Reporting Suite (with Crystal Reports)
13. Monitors all Lawson Systems, Implements appropriate procedures to ensure security of all systems and data
14. Develops, test, and implements technical improvements to system configuration and Operations
15. Ensures appropriate standardized procedures for production activities, backup, recovery, archiving, and scheduling reports
16. Provide second-tier support to Support Center
Salary: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 / DOE
1. BS/BA degree
2. 3-5 years of experience
3. Extensive Lawson Application Systems (Financial and HR Suites, GL, AP Payroll/HR) version 9
4. Experience with both UNIX and Windows
5. Lawson Portal, Lawson Manager Self-Service and Employee Self Service
6. Lawson Process Flow Integrator, Design Studio
7. Lawson Business Intelligence (LBI)
8. Lawson Security 9.0 including integration with Active Directory LDAP
9. Lawson Microsoft Add-Ins
10. Lawson Reporting Services
11. .NET and Java programming experience including web services, OOP, and layered development
12. Oracle database
13. Excel Add-Ins
14. Work with end users and provide support to Lawson users
15. Good communication skill
To express interest in this position, please Email Resume in MS-Word or .pdf format and attach cover letter with Salary requirements and contact information. Please be sure to reference Job #1841.
NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE!