Source Interlink Companies, Inc., is a leading, integrated media, publishing, merchandising and logistics company, whose principal businesses are producing content for enthusiast audiences, primarily in the prized male 18 - 34 demographics, and effectively distributing magazine content of all kinds to retail locations in the United States and abroad. Our more than 6,200 team members not only deliver directly to consumers the very best in print and digital magazine content, but they distribute content from other publishers as well. By putting the world's leading periodical distribution network to work for its retail partners, Source provides consumers quick, convenient access to up-to-date information on almost every topic imaginable from publishing's most respected brands. Source generates annual revenue in excess of $1.1 billion through two divisions: a Media Division, which produces premium enthusiast content, and a Sales and Logistics Division, which services publishers and retailers of all sizes, from multi-billion-dollar chains to mom-and-pop grocery stores and independent newsstands.
SENIOR LINUX ENGINEER (GS12607)
Source Interlink Media, LLC is the premier source of special interest media in the United States. With 70+ publications, 100+ websites, 800 branded products, 50+ events, TV and radio programs, and mobile device applications makes us the largest provider of content to enthusiast communities interested in consumer and performance automotive, action sports, marine, home technology and other niche activities. The Division's strategy is to wholly focus on targeted audiences by leveraging and expanding upon its core market-leading brands through a multi-platform media approach. Some of our brands include: Motor Trend, IntelliChoice, Hot Rod, Truckin, Baseball America, Skateboarder, Powder, Surfer, StupidVideos.com, Bound by Ink, Geek and Recoil to name just a few.
If you are a Senior Linux Engineer with 3+ years of experience supporting Red Hat Linux based environments, read on!
What you need for this position:
What's in it for you:
- 3+ years of experience supporting Red Hat Linux based environments
- 2+ years of experience supporting Apache/Tomcat systems
- Knowledge of MySQL and open source applications
- Experience with monitoring tools like Nagios, Zenoss, Ganglia and Cacti a plus
- Experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL real-time replication and MySQL Clustering a plus
So, if you are a Senior Linux Engineer with 3+ years of experience supporting Red Hat Linux based environments, please apply today!
- Collaborate on projects for major brands utilizing emerging technologies
- Opportunity to grow with an industry leader and make an impact
- Competitive compensation packages
- Phenomenal benefits that include generous PTO and holiday schedule, various medical, dental, vision and life insurance options, FSA, 401k, tuition reimbursement and more!
CareerBuilder - 18 months ago