Senior Litho Equipment Engineer
- General Summary
* Related duties as required are duties that may not be specifically listed in the classification specification or position description.
This position will be responsible for the evaluation, selection, order installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
- Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect data, chart, and analyze information on equipment to monitor and evaluate equipment performance and reliability.
- Oversee and manage the installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
- Keep current on equipment manufacturers technical notices, upgrades and safety issues.
- Develop production tool recovery planning during emergency tool down situations.
- Schedule and manage equipment and manufacturing improvement projects.
- Provide technical support to equipment maintenance and other manufacturing organizations.
- Define preventive maintenance procedures and schedules.
- Serve as the principle contact for equipment vendors and services.
- Job Specification and Requirements*
- Minimum AA degree, BS preferred or equivalent experience and/or military electronics training.
- 15+ years as an equipment engineer or related field.
- Proficiency with MS Window software (Excel), CAD or similar software knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of ASML Scanners, Nikon Steppers, DNS Coat & Developers, and KLA and AMAT SEM's.
- Basic knowledge of chemistry and plasma physics as well as digital and analog electronics, machine design, fluid dynamics and thermo dynamics.
- Have excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to make determinations/decisions on critical equipment situations after considering all data, study, experience, etc.
- Ability to multitask projects and handle responsibilities that will affect the productivity and utilization of his/her equipment tool set with emphasis on material costs, quality and service from provider.
- Must interact well with interdepartmental engineering, internal support organizations and vendors.
- Focus on quality and service when dealing with suppliers of equipment parts and material.
- Requires occasional travel to perform source acceptance at OEM site or perform technology transfer.
- Work Schedule, Conditions and Physical Requirements ***
Work schedule is from Monday through Friday. Regular work schedule may periodically be adjusted to meet company needs. Majority of the time for this position will be in an office/cube environment. A significant amount of time will be in the wafer fab requiring adherence to the safety and dress standard, including but not limited to bunnysuits, safety shoes, glasses, latex gloves, etc. Physical requirements include manual dexterity, lifting, bending, reaching and standing to work on equipment. Occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs may be required. Some areas will have high noise levels. Contact with hazardous chemicals, fumes or airborne particles may occur. Certain aspects of this job require the use of a respirator, therefore; individuals must shave facial hair in accordance with OSHA requirements and must pass a physical exam that certifies that they are physically fit to wear a respirator.
Headway Technologies - 10 months ago
Headway Technologies is making progress in the disk drive market. The company designs and manufactures recording heads for computer disk...