Cambridge International Systems, Inc.
Cambridge designs, implements, and operates communication solutions across the United States and around the world. Cambridge creates solutions and provides services in: Network Design/Operation; RF Engineering; Satellite Communications; Surveillance and IFF Systems; Data Fusion and Intel Support; and Telephony and Transmission. Cambridge is committed to providing the expertise and customer service required to get top results. This philosophy is put into practice daily, from fusion center operations in Afghanistan to transmission and telephony services in the Caribbean. Cambridge is a woman-owned, veteran-owned, and SDB company.
Cambridge is a company that promotes a work environment that encourages professional and personal growth and a culture where each employee is respected and valued. Cambridge also values the diverse background of their employees including minorities, veterans, women, and disabled. We take pride in being a veteran friendly employer, celebrating and embracing individual differences, and providing equal opportunity to all. Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is committed to the provision of equal opportunity employment for all qualified persons in all job classifications in recruitment, selection and promotion without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability. More information can be found at www.cbridgeinc.com (EEO/AA)
Senior Logistician and Trainer
Business Unit: San Diego
Location: United States-California-San Diego
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Secret
Acquire the full range of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) services required to support NAVY programs and projects. Focus on assisting in the preparation, development and maintenance of program specific logistics acquisition and sustainment documents and products. Require expertise of specific logistics elements, establishing community-wide collaboration in support of analytic studies, facilitate and participate in meetings, and produce technical reports.
- Develop acquisition logistics to capture and detail the ILS requirements of the program, specifying dependencies of each program to other (POR), ILS funding, documentation, certifications and material required to support program milestones
- Develop appropriate acquisition logistics documentation to include TRRPM, LCSP, LRFS, ULSS, Computer Resources Life Cycle Management Plan (CRLCMP), Maintenance Plan, Depot Plan, MSD Transition Plan, CM Plan, Training Systems Installation (TSIP) and Agreements, BESEP, DMSMS Plan, Facilities Plan, IUID Plan, and PESHE, in accordance with each development program requirement milestone
- Provide SME for Life Cycle Cost estimate inputs in support of development programs
- Develop Risk Assessment Tracking data base inputs for developmental programs
- Investigate and provide logistics input to programs ad program acquisition documents
- Develop up-to-date ready reference library of all current applicable acquisition instructions, directives, policies and guides as they support milestone development programs
- Develop and monitor ILS Certifications for programs
- Assess production logistics progress and identify production schedule and production technical variances, provide technical briefing material and provide production reports
- Prepare and execute the annual logistics sustainment plans
- Complete data calls as required
- Develop, review and keep current the Navy Training Support Plan(s) (NTSP) and status reports supporting development programs.
- Develop, review documentation, coordinate and facilitate Training Process Planning Methodology (TRPPM) Boards on as per development program requirement.
- Develop Manpower, Personnel and Training / Trainer ILS products, and provide coordination and monitoring support of OEM / Government developed products to support development programs.
- Develop, review, coordinate, schedule, participate and facilitate Submarine Communications Training Management Team (SCTMT) forums supporting development programs.
- Develop, review, coordinate, schedule, participate and facilitate curricula In Process Reviews to support development programs.
- Provide technical logistic representation for development programs at Training Human Systems Integration Network Communication Systems (THINC) working group meetings.
- Provide technical logistic representation for development programs at POR TRPMM boards and NTSP working groups.
- Monitor, track and facilitate the closure of the SCTMT and Sub Communications Training Assessment Action Items.
- Coordinate, schedule and co-chair the In Process review of all curricula.
- Provide technical representation POR TRPMM/NTSP meetings.
- Collect, organize and file all official training logistics training documentation.
- Support submarine communications training management team meetings.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university (the degree must be in Engineering, Business Management, Business Administration, Management, Logistics, Information Systems Technologies or Public Administration) and five(5) years specialized logistics experience with the Navy or comparable Department of Defense services. Or a Masters Degree with three (3) years specialized logistics experience with the Navy or comparable Department of Defense services and DAWIA Level III Logistics or equivalent certification.
- Five years of relevant experience in Acquisition and Sustainment Logistics
- 1-2 years of MRTS Training experience
- 3+ years of training experience with the Navy
Monster - 22 months ago