Perform acquisition logistics tasks to include performing life cycle supportability analysis; developing inputs and reviewing Integrated Logistics Support Plans, solicitation documentation, participating in Independent Logistics Assessments and establishing maintenance and support concepts.
Sr Logistician is responsible to the Program Manager for execution of the logistic requirements of the contract to including schedule and cost control. Must have the ability to manage employees and sub contractors. Responsible for QA of all products delivered.
Minimum of eight (10) years of logistics support. Experienced in performing life cycle supportability analysis; Integrated Logistics Support Plan, development, Independent Logistics Assessments and establishing maintenance and support concepts.
Must be able to successfully obtain an Active Security Clearance
- Secret Level
Bachelors from an accredited college or university
ICI Services is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. We offer our full - time employees a comprehensive, competitive benefits package including the following:
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Various Health Insurance options (PPOs, High Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Transportation, Parking)
- Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Company Paid Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan with Immediately Vesting Match
ICI Services Corporation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard