Uline – |
Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Click here to learn more.
Senior Lotus Notes Developer
Uline seeks a Senior Lotus Notes Developer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Develop, maintain and enhance existing application set, including custom IT ticketing system, hardware-tracking database and customer mailbox elements.
- Work with departments to ensure requested applications are clearly designed, easy to use, self-explanatory and meet user needs.
- Manage build, testing and release cycles (including source code control) across all Lotus development.
- Develop, test and implement XPages / web versions of current legacy Lotus applications.
- Integrate Lotus apps and datasets with other systems (.NET environments, Eclipse / Java-based programs and SQL reporting).
- Develop, maintain and enhance systems based on user needs and changing business requirements.
- Understand and respect existing development and application design practices, plus suggest improvements when appropriate.
- Work effectively with team members and share knowledge and insight.
- Assist with Domino admin tasks, including server upgrades, patch deployments, architecture review / design and general best practices.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years Lotus development experience.
- Mobile application development experience with Lotus a plus.
- Experience with Lotus source code control, bug tracking and ALM.
- Experience with data modeling and/or developing and working with re-usable frameworks.
- Ability to read and document technical requirements.
Join us at one of our Open Houses every Wednesday from 5 PM to 7 PM at our Corporate Office in Pleasant Prairie!
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
- Click here to learn more.
Uline Shipping Supplies - 16 months ago
ULINE was founded in 1980 by Dick and Liz Uihlein in the basement of their home. Today, the company has grown to over 2,300 employees with...