Responsible for oversight and execution of all scheduled aircraft maintenance activity not performed by Mesa Airlines maintenance personnel. The position owns oversight responsibility for heavy maintenance, extended out of service aircraft damage events, and may include aircraft induction and exiting programs.
- Identify, address, and report any deviations from budget projections.
- Prepare annual MRO budgets.
- Review and approve all costs associated with non-routine activity.
- Coordinate planning packages and scheduling activities with the MRO facility.
- Coordinate with the Mesa Airlines Planning, Materials, and Inspection departments regarding future heavy check events.
- Coordinate with Mesa Airlines Maintenance Control regarding out of service aircraft.
- Provide a daily briefing for Mesa Airlines senior management.
- Review, advise, and implement corrective actions as a result of 2 week post heavy check write- up reviews.
- Exercise management responsibilities for all on-site, Mesa Airlines employees.
- Provide the MRO Services team with feedback as it relates to their daily performance.
- Review, create, implement and monitor new and existing critical business metrics with Senior Management.
- Insure MRO, and Mesa Employee compliance with Mesa Airlines GPM policy and procedures.
- Other duties related to the position
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have at least 10 years experience in Part 121 aircraft heavy maintenance operations.
- Two years related to heavy maintenance bid and negotiation experience.
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Airframe & Powerplant License preferred.
- MRO Supply Chain experience, desirable.
- Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, and Powerpoint proficiency.
Mesa Air Group, Inc. (Mesa) is a holding company whose principal subsidiaries operate as regional air carriers providing scheduled passenger...